Find out how we can help with your project!
CONTACT US TODAY
Buildings require a much more conservative approach to energy use today. The building enclosure is a critical part of that requirement and we are here to help. Whether it’s guidance, commissioning, drawings, details, specifications, quality assurance site reviews, testing, or as-built condition assessments, we have you covered. And in case your project has other requirements, we are happy to refer you to other professionals. Either way, you are in good hands.
Sandra (Sandy) Hembroff,
AScT, CET, REWC, REWO, BECxP, CxA+BE
PRINCIPAL ARCHITECTURAL AND BUILDING ENVELOPE CONSULTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Together with my network of professionals, we consult on both new and existing buildings.
Third-party peer reviews can support the design team with years of experience, specifications, and detailing to the level requested. The building enclosure includes many specialized assemblies and we offer extensive support in developing custom solutions for each project.
individual registered certifications
- Architectural Engineering Technologist (A.Sc.T.)
- Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.)
- Registered Exterior Wall Consultant (REWC)
- Registered Exterior Wall Observer (REWO)
- Building Enclosure Commissioning Provider (BECxP)
- Building Enclosure Commissioning Authority (CxA+BE)
Professional and Industry Memberships
- Association Of Science & Engineering Technology Professionals Of Alberta (ASET)
- Technology Professionals Saskatchewan (TPS – formerly SASSTT)
- International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC)
- Alberta Building Envelope Council North (ABEC North)
- National Air Barrier Association North